I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! In preparation for the upcoming holiday season, we wanted to share a few winter decorating safety tips.
Here are five simple tips for decorating your home safely:
- Don’t overload the extension cord.
- Keep your tree watered (less dry) and three feet away from heat sources.
- Consider LED-powered candles rather than open flames.
- Pick flame-resistant decorations.
- Don’t let presents and boxes pile up around the exits of your home.
May your holiday season be as merry and bright as you are!