As we say goodbye to summer and fall quickly approaches I want to share some tips to help keep you and your loved ones safe this season. Please feel free to pass this along to friends and family!
Here are some fall driving safety tips:
- Wet leaves can be slippery to drive on, even just from dew.
- Clear leaves off the windshield to avoid them getting stuck in wipers while driving.
- When driving in fog, set your headlights on low beam.
- Bridges will ice before roads, even just icy patches.
- Adjust your awareness for fewer hours of daylight—watch for children at bus stops in the morning and afternoon.
- Keep your headlights cleaned.
- Check wiper blades for any signs of wear.
- Keep an emergency car safety kit in all cars.
And of course, don’t forget to enjoy your pumpkin spiced everything!